Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Same Day Confirmed Change Can be Done Online - not just with a phone call

dfwskier
Aviator A

Learned something new this morning at 12:01.

I decided to look at the website before making the call. I was able to make my same day no cost confirmed change at southwest.com.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Same Day Confirmed Change Can be Done Online - not just with a phone call

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@dfwskier wrote:

Learned something new this morning at 12:01.

I decided to look at the website before making the call. I was able to make my same day no cost confirmed change at southwest.com.

I really appreciate the Same Day Confirmed Change benefit for WGA+, Business Select, Anytime, and A-List ticketholders...No change fees! I've used this perk a few times via the App/website...Absolutely worth it! Haven't needed to do Same day Standby List just yet.

Enjoy the benefit and the ease of using it online!

One footnote: There is somebody who I know real well who had a trip from SAN to SAT earlier this month but didn't fly Southwest; they booked third-party and was placed on one of those other "low cost" competitors that turned out to be more expensive than flying via a legacy carrier with all the fees; they could only "dream" of having the free same-day change/standby benefit...

bec102896
Aviator A

Yep I’ve done it online for several months I know when it was first introduced you had to call but during December of last year I was able to someday confirmed on the app made changes during that rough week easier. 

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

screenshot tutorial?