Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Access Denied

Explorer C

I always have problem to access the Southwest website from outside of the USA. Now the only way I can do is to use the Southwest App. I really don't know why Southwest IT people cannot fix this issue. I knew this issue since about 18 months ago. I have never gotten the similar issue from all other companies in the world. 

This is the error message I got from I tried to access the website:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.southwest.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.2f7145cb.1507261433.afb2a00

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Access Denied

chgoflyer
Aviator A

They are not actually trying to fix the issue. That's the problem. There is absolutely no way it would take over TWO YEARS to fix something like this.

For whatever reason, they've decided this is not a priority.

Explorer C

Now the situation becomes worse. Before I only couldn't access their website from our laptop computer when I was outside of USA, but I still could use my mobile phone Southwest App to book tickets. But this week I found I couldn't access their website by using the mobile phone App. The only way to login is to use the VPN.

Jamesmack
Explorer C

Tried to book outside CONUS and noticed the same issue going back 2 years on this message board

Look on the bright side, we can sit and type out our frustrations on a keyboard while nothing is resolved,  hahaha.

Now what does that remind me of....hmmmmm