Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

BNA to OAK DIRECT

Timmasse
Explorer C

The BNA to OAK direct morning flights and evening flights back to BNA are gone. Really disappointed about that because I fly them all the time to the Bay Area. Will they come back? Are there other direct options coming. I do not want to switch to United but I may have to since that’s the only direct option from Nashville. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: BNA to OAK DIRECT

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

It's frustrating when your go-to flights change their schedule; sometimes the demand for other areas or the bulk of passengers don't fit our travel ideal schedules very well!  I travel from BNA to CLT a lot, and they schedules have adjusted many times over the last several months.  I am currently at the airport now at 10:35pm waiting for my delayed 11:50pm departure; not ideal, but I choose to take it because it is direct and because it is the only option besides early in the day.  So I totally appreciate your position and feedback!

With that said, since this is a customer forum, I would recommend reaching out to SW directly to provide the feedback.  Twitter at @southwestair is a good option, or you can find the Contact Us page on southwest.com.

Also, some of the connection options go through Denver or Las Vegas.  While you may not care to connect, Denver is not very much out of the way; that might be your best bet if you want to avoid United!

-A List, Companion Pass holder