Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Terrible experience

Mtwoodruff
Explorer C

To start me and my wife have traveled sputhwest many times before but this last trip on march 19 from punta cana left a bad taste. When we got to the airport three hours early we waited in line for counter for almost two hours as we watched the varius staff come and go and text talk on their phones without a care to all the customers waiting in line. Line didnt move at all virtually for over an hour and when it did was to pull people from behind tbat may miss their flight because they had been waiting so long. We paid for early bird statis and got a 31 and 32  cool. But when we got to gate wasno plars and attendant called wotjpit checking tickets. Guess didnt matter because next they loaded us in buses then followed by the b and c tickets which of course now put is to the back.  After we were crammed in we drove to the plane and remained **bleep** in for twenty more minutes which we cld have just stayin inside for. When let out was alot of confusion and as attendants yelled a b or c everyone just boarded plane regardless of group without any checking from staff. Over all terrible experience. Flight was 1999

1 REPLY 1

Re: Terrible experience

bec102896
Aviator A

Hello

sorry to hear of your recent experience I would recommend calling customer relations at 855-234-4654 to discuss your experience or you can email them from the contact us link on the bottom of the southwest homepage but they won't be able to help with any potential compensation though this platform. 

hope this helps

Blake