Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Air

Snacks, beverages, and live TV are all
part of Southwest's Inflight Hospitality.
Learn more here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assaulted on southwest flight

Colorado2019
New Arrival

I had a very discriminating and disappointing experience with southwest. Your flight attendant named parissan kazemi verbally attacked me. Here is the reason. A passenger sat in the middle seat and said that I could NOT use the arm rest since it was hers. She attacked me with her elbow when I suggested she share. When I shoved her hand back the flight attendant instead of listening to me and asking why I called her , instead she yelled at me and threatened me. Parissan kazemi has no business being a flight attendant. She is unprofessional, prejudiced and completely inappropriate. Southwest I cannot believe you hired people like her. Very very disappointed. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Assaulted on southwest flight

Passenger1C

@Colorado2019 .. yikes. Sounds like your flight was not one of the best you have experienced. Question...Who was discriminating against you? The other passenger or the FA?  What outcome were you looking to get out of the situation? 

Im really sorry that you left the flight feeling like you were not respected. Honesty, I have never experienced a situation like this on SWA or any other airline, but I can’t imagine how you must have felt. 

I suggest that you reach out to SWA through Twitter and chat with one of the amazing agents.

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Colorado2019
New Arrival

I am upset with the FA. While it takes all kinds of people to make this world there is a certain level of professionalism I expect. Never ever experienced this in any flight ever. My problem was instead of comforting me ( one who got elbowed) she screamed at me, would not let me get a word in, when we landed verbally attaked me some more. The flight attendant name was Parissan Kazemi. Every employer’s nightmare. Just imagine her lack of patience and professionalism on with others.

@Passenger1C wrote:

@Colorado2019 .. yikes. Sounds like your flight was not one of the best you have experienced. Question...Who was discriminating against you? The other passenger or the FA?  What outcome were you looking to get out of the situation? 

Im really sorry that you left the flight feeling like you were not respected. Honesty, I have never experienced a situation like this on SWA or any other airline, but I can’t imagine how you must have felt. 

I suggest that you reach out to SWA through Twitter and chat with one of the amazing agents.

Highlighted

Lindsey Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey @Colorado2019

Going to jump in here as a Moderator. The Southwest Airlines Community is a peer-to-peer discussion forum. We aren't equipped here to handle individual Customer Service issues. You can learn more here about how to share your concerns with one of our Customer Relations Representatives. 

Lindsey
Community Manager
The Southwest Airlines Community

TheMiddleSeat
Rising Star

I'm not sure going to weigh in on the flight crew, but the arm rest does belong to the middle seat passenger. 

--TheMiddleSeat