cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Electronic drink coupons

Rimay
New Arrival
Is it possible to recieve/use drink coupons through my rapid rewards account electronically? Thanks, R
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Electronic drink coupons

BrieStrickland Employee
Employee
Solution

Rimay,

Unfortunately drink coupons are not available electronically at this time. Definitely a great idea though and something we will pass along to Leadership. 

Brie 

Southwest Community Moderator 

cdeferdi
New Arrival

YES!! Electronic drink coupons would be amazing! First flight without a child in two years tonight and I forgot mine at home Smiley Sad

New Arrival
Spoiler
Yes, please. Electronic Drink coupons to go with my mobile boarding pass.  I have seen Southwest FA's scan smartphone screens for discounts on drinks, not sure what kind or what discount.

chgoflyer
Top Contributer

Business Select customers who utilize a mobile boarding pass receive their free drink coupon electronically. There are no scannable "discounts on drinks."

Southwest currently does not issue any other drink coupons electronically.

kdhady14
New Arrival

Did the new app update get rid of these electronic drink coupons for business select?

cap223
New Arrival

Yes the new update (on android) changed how boarding passes look and one of those changes is that the business select drink coupon is gone. Had a flight attendant ask me for mine and she wasn't aware that it no longer shows up. May be a problem in the future. Does a printed pass show it?

ojtheeye
New Arrival

I don't get ANY drinks coupons since living at my new place 4 years ago and my daughter who does not drinks gets them and doesn't use them Smiley Sad 

How do I check if the correct address is update (which it is on my SW account)?

dfwskier
Rising Star
Solution

@ojtheeye wrote:

I don't get ANY drinks coupons since living at my new place 4 years ago and my daughter who does not drinks gets them and doesn't use them Smiley Sad 

How do I check if the correct address is update (which it is on my SW account)?

Hello.

First thing -- drink coupons are issued after you have completed 10 paid flights. More are mailed after you have completed 10 more flights.

To verify your address on file with the airline:

1) log on to your Southwest account

2) click on "my account"

3) Go down left side of page to "My preferences"

4) click on "personal" and edit address as needed

5) Move further down my preferences to "Travel - click on "extras" (near righ side of page)

6) within extrsa be sure you are signed up to reeive drink coupons

L2cdmb
New Arrival

Yes! Please relay the need for electronic drink tickets! I always forget mine in the hustle and bustle of travel and would love to have them on my phone, just like my boarding pass!!! 😊