Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Disatisfied

lammeldj2024
Explorer C

I took 4 flights in 1 week this April. I used to be a Business Select customer since I travel for work over 20 weeks a year. My business had slowed last year so I lost my Business Select status. My complaint though is, on all 4 of my flights, there was no Wi-Fi.  2 of the aircraft I was on were 737 Max 8's. You would think being newer aircraft, WiFi would work.  I even asked the flight attendants each time if the WiFi wasn't working and they said they would look into it but never gave a response.  I am thinking about changing airlines since I have heard that most flights with United have WiFi and tvs in their seats. For not being Business Select anymore, I think having Wifi would be a better flight experience.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Disatisfied

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@lammeldj2024 wrote:

I took 4 flights in 1 week this April. I used to be a Business Select customer since I travel for work over 20 weeks a year. My business had slowed last year so I lost my Business Select status. My complaint though is, on all 4 of my flights, there was no Wi-Fi.  2 of the aircraft I was on were 737 Max 8's. You would think being newer aircraft, WiFi would work.  I even asked the flight attendants each time if the WiFi wasn't working and they said they would look into it but never gave a response.  I am thinking about changing airlines since I have heard that most flights with United have WiFi and tvs in their seats. For not being Business Select anymore, I think having Wifi would be a better flight experience.

Hola!

Sorry to hear of the Wi-Fi failure on your last four consecutive flights. As this forum is customer-to-customer, we as fellow travelers will not be able to process your comment here. However, Southwest Customer Relations may be able to help you:

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

Click on "Comment", "Inflight Experience", "Entertainment/Services"