Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

In-Flight Movies and TV Not Working

Kawoolri
Explorer C

I have an android phone that meets the requirements listed on the Southwest website, but during my flight today I only received an error page when trying to access the In-Flight Movies and TV shows. I did have access to the Live TV and the Music, but nothing else. 

I tried all the hacks I saw online; using a different browser, restarting my phone, clearing the cache from Chrome, and making sure both my phone and Chrome app are up to date.

Is there something else I can do to prepare for my flight home in a week?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: In-Flight Movies and TV Not Working

dfwskier
Aviator A

sometimes things just  do not work

Re: In-Flight Movies and TV Not Working

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Kawoolri wrote:

I have an android phone that meets the requirements listed on the Southwest website, but during my flight today I only received an error page when trying to access the In-Flight Movies and TV shows. I did have access to the Live TV and the Music, but nothing else. 

I tried all the hacks I saw online; using a different browser, restarting my phone, clearing the cache from Chrome, and making sure both my phone and Chrome app are up to date.

Is there something else I can do to prepare for my flight home in a week?

Has your device worked normally on other flights and only this one was not working (problem is on Southwest's side - hope its better next flight), or is it always not working (then look at software updates, workarounds)?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.