Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Joe Joe Flight 2854 2/19

bzkaren
Explorer C

Had the most amazing experience with Joe Joe, flight attendant on flight 2854 from Boise to Las Vegas on 2/19/24. Not only was he friendly, welcoming and outgoing as almost every single SWA flight attendant is but he asked and remembered every single person's name in his section for drink service. He even said good bye, by name, as we exited the plane!  He made sure everyone in the 'emergency exit' section was comfortable, he thanked each of them for "their" service on the flight and said, God bless our flight!

Thank you, Joe Joe, for making ME and I'm sure each of us, feel valued - as are you!! I hope our paths cross again soon on another flight.

God bless you,

Karen 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Joe Joe Flight 2854 2/19

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@bzkaren wrote:

Had the most amazing experience with Joe Joe, flight attendant on flight 2854 from Boise to Las Vegas on 2/19/24. Not only was he friendly, welcoming and outgoing as almost every single SWA flight attendant is but he asked and remembered every single person's name in his section for drink service. He even said good bye, by name, as we exited the plane!  He made sure everyone in the 'emergency exit' section was comfortable, he thanked each of them for "their" service on the flight and said, God bless our flight!

Thank you, Joe Joe, for making ME and I'm sure each of us, feel valued - as are you!! I hope our paths cross again soon on another flight.

God bless you,

Karen 

Hello Karen-

I just ran across your post just now and noticed there was no reply. I really enjoy reading stories like this on this board and hope you enjoyed your stay at LAS or wherever your final destination was.

Would you do a kind favor for Joe Joe. As this forum is customer-to-customer, it is likely that your praise may not get read by his management team. Would you forward your compliment directly to Southwest Customer Service:

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

Click on "Compliment", "Inflight Experience".

That will help ensure your letter gets to the right person so that Joe Joe gets his due praise. Thanks for sharing this story...LUV it!