Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: NEW: Refreshed experience for A-List Preferred & Business Select Customers

bec102896
Aviator A

@CompanionPass wrote:

I didn’t know that was a trick! I will definitely try that again. I say “again” because I accidentally tried that, and it worked a few flight ago, but I thought it was just a coincidence. Thanks for the tip. I’m new to being engaged here, so I haven’t seen all the discussions on this topic yet. BTW, I’m posting this while currently airborne on SWA and it worked fine this time. Cheers!

Yeah back when they were adding in the new Wi-Fi provider I would get stuck on the rev screen my friend discovered if I go to the texting accept the terms then reload the Wi-Fi page it usually loaded. I have no idea why those have anything to do with each other but it worked 

you might also do that clear cookies and that other tech stuff if this trick doesn’t work 

johnindallas
Adventurer C

Thanks for the heads up. If we take a future flight on an upgraded fare, I’ll certainly give that a try!

joshbf
Explorer C

Why is there an iframe??? All I ever do is stare at the “revving up” image and the “submit” link NEVER appear… every flight, every time.

(please don’t suggest I reboot or clear my cookies-  I’ve tried everything.)

i click A list preferred, so just take me directly to the authentication screen that is NOT an iframe- please!!!!🙏 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@joshbf wrote:

Why is there an iframe??? All I ever do is stare at the “revving up” image and the “submit” link NEVER appear… every flight, every time.

(please don’t suggest I reboot or clear my cookies-  I’ve tried everything.)

i click A list preferred, so just take me directly to the authentication screen that is NOT an iframe- please!!!!🙏 

But do try going to the free texting page and accepting it, then going back to A-list preferred login. For some reason that worked for me, whatever setting it is that gets put in place by accepting the texting permissions.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

floridaguy
Aviator C

I gave you a suggestion a week ago regarding your wifi mess.  If the bandwidth isn't used, then refund the customer.

After posting that, you ignored the suggestion even though others liked it.

Start by fixing what is right in front of you.  Forget the other add-ons that simply don't work.