Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SWA goes from "can do" to "NO CAN DO"

ksmhartman66
Explorer C

Just sharing my big dissapointment with an airline that I have loved and been loyal to for years. As a part-time resident of Puerto Rico, I sent a request to see if I could best utilize my companion pass and vacation time to assist my neighbors - answer from SWA - NO CAN DO

I also asked about trying to get brand new in the box generators I purchased to Puerto Rico to help my neighbors - answer from SWA - NO CAN DO

I'm still in shock. My flight yesterday to San Juan was cancelled, I totally understand, but I was told I had to rebook the flight within a 14 day time span and SWA isn't even expected to by flying to San Juan within 14 days. So, I have yet another flight booked which will be cancelled. 

Even Spirit Airlines is assisting with this catastrophic event. Where is my airline? Why aren't they willing to help? Instead sending a canned response that doesn't really address the questions I asked? While I am not one to post such things, I just am so dissapointed I can't help it and I hope that SWA will start thinking about their customers and not the hard fast rules that apply in normal every day situations.

PR.jpg