Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Can't log into RR "More Rewards"

jtcheng
Explorer C

Hi, I'm trying to book an int'l flight using my RR points.  

When I click "Redeem for More Rewards", it takes me to the "More Rewards" section (https://www.1.awardhq.com), but I'm logged out and unable to log in.  When I click "Sign in" at the top right, it takes me back to the Southwest site.

Anyone else experience this? Any ideas? TIA.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can't log into RR "More Rewards"

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Unfortunately, the programming is a bit confusing.

You must first log in to the Southwest website.

Then, under Rapid Rewards, click on More Rewards. Near the upper right hand corner, under Travel click on Rental Cars. That will load a page with many rental car company gift card options, but the very first link should be Book Travel Now.  Select that, then choose Car from the top menu.

How to book a hotel using my Rapid Rewards points

tamarakessler
Explorer C

Someone posted:

If you're talking about using your Rapid Rewards points to book hotels and rental cars, you have to have the Southwest Visa Card to be able to do that.

How do you do this? Please help!

Thank you

Re: How to book a hotel using my Rapid Rewards points

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Assuming you have a Southwest Visa Card by Chase:

Go to the Southwest website and log in.

In the upper right hand corner, click on Rapid Rewards, then, in the pop-up box, under Program, click on More Rewards. This will take you to the More Rewards website (operated by at 3rd party).

In the upper right hand corner, click on Travel and scroll down to Rental Cars or Hotels & Resorts. Select the desired option.

1.png

In either case, on the new screen you then click on Book Travel Now.

2.png

From the next page, select the appropriate option (either Hotel or Car) from the black bar at the top.

3.png

This will open the hotel or rental car search engine, which will allow you to search for options using your Rapid Rewards points.

tamarakessler
Explorer C

Yes I do have a Southwest Visa card so I will try this today, thank you.

mlancaster8
Explorer C

I was approved for the credit card, but can't use More Rewards yet.  How long does it take to link this?  This was 3 days ago.