Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Need Assistance!

Explorer C

I signed up for A-List promotional status through my company at the beginning of March as a promotion that was going on.  In order to extend that A-List status for 12 months I needed to book and complete two roundtrip flights during a certain time period which I did.  To date I haven't had my A-List status extended.  I have called into Customer Service multiple times, either they don't know what I'm talking about, I have been disconnected, I have been told I did everything to qualify but it takes at least 8 weeks for your account to be updated (it has been way more than 8 weeks), the last time I called in they told me I didn't meet the qualifications.  I have all the documentation proving that I did but Customer Service can't transfer me to the department that I need to speak with to share the documentation with them.  They have tried to conference us together on the phone but it hasn't worked either I can't hear them or they can't hear me.  I have spent hours upon hours on this and I need to speak to someone who is familiar with the program that can help me.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Need Assistance!

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@20087319206 wrote:

I signed up for A-List promotional status through my company at the beginning of March as a promotion that was going on.  In order to extend that A-List status for 12 months I needed to book and complete two roundtrip flights during a certain time period which I did.  To date I haven't had my A-List status extended.  I have called into Customer Service multiple times, either they don't know what I'm talking about, I have been disconnected, I have been told I did everything to qualify but it takes at least 8 weeks for your account to be updated (it has been way more than 8 weeks), the last time I called in they told me I didn't meet the qualifications.  I have all the documentation proving that I did but Customer Service can't transfer me to the department that I need to speak with to share the documentation with them.  They have tried to conference us together on the phone but it hasn't worked either I can't hear them or they can't hear me.  I have spent hours upon hours on this and I need to speak to someone who is familiar with the program that can help me.

We'll need to know some more about the time periods, if you made changes to any of the flights after the period to purchase the flights, if you registered and then booked, etc.

Also there was a different promotion that went on good for August 15th through September 30th that we don't have it showing in the account yet, since it isn't active until 8/15 - are you supposed to be in your active period already?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.