Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Reward hotel booking - City is not loading

mikokudo
Explorer C

Hello - I am trying to book hotels using my RR points. And it's been very challenging because when enter a city, it seems the website freezes, or sometimes it does not load a correct city and I get an error message saying "please enter valid city." I contacted SW customer service and they said IT was working on it, but it was a  week ago and I still have the same issue. Is anybody experiencing the same issue?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rapid Reward hotel booking - City is not loading

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@mikokudo wrote:

Hello - I am trying to book hotels using my RR points. And it's been very challenging because when enter a city, it seems the website freezes, or sometimes it does not load a correct city and I get an error message saying "please enter valid city." I contacted SW customer service and they said IT was working on it, but it was a  week ago and I still have the same issue. Is anybody experiencing the same issue?

I haven't used this feature - the best value for points is probably on flights and I can use them all in that manner - but my only suggestion would be to put in a nearby city and see if it works and then go through the options until you get to the range for the desired city.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Rapid Reward hotel booking - City is not loading

mikokudo
Explorer C
Solution

Apparently, destination error is a site wide issue and not an user issue. Customer service said they received multiple calls regarding the issue, and IT is working to resolve it. It's been more than a week where Destination is not loading properly, or the website freezes. I hope SW will resolve this issue ASAP.