Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Short on points for Companion Pass?

franktravel
Aviator B

Anyone close to companion Pass and need points?  1800flowers has an offer of 1000 points for spending 29.99 Must use code RR41.  Go through Southwest Shopping website for 1800flowers and earn an extra 7 points per dollar spent. My points posted to my account in about a week!!

Six years in a row with Companion Pass and over 60 free flights!!!  What a great perk!!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Short on points for Companion Pass?

micahbgibbs
Explorer C

We are 4,000 points short so we stayed over the weekend in a hotel thru Rocketmiles, we will get 5k points for that stay.  I just looked and my statment closed on 12/3/2016 which left us 4200k points short, our statement usually closes on 12/13/2016, im freaking out I have worked so hard to get the companion pass.  Do you know if I am screwed?  The Rockemiles points will take a week to post which is why we stayed this past weekend because  I needed the bonus points before 12/13/2016.  

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

You have until 12/31 to earn Companion Pass points. 

fearturtle03
Explorer C

Is there a limit to the amount of RR points earned with this? I am about 4k points short for companion so could I just do this order 3-4 seperate times? 

franktravel
Aviator B

I dont think so!

*Member will receive 1000 points for each order of $29.99 or more, excluding service/delivery fees and taxes through December 31, 2016. An order can include more than one item. Points can be earned on purchases made at www.1800flowers.com or by calling 1-800-Flowers (1-800-356-9377), providing your Rapid Rewards account number and mentioning Promo Code RR41. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offers available online and by phone. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions and limitations. Minimum purchase price $29.99. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited. Must provide promotion code RR41 and Rapid Rewards account number at the time of purchase. No points will be awarded on cancelled orders. Please allow six to eight weeks for bonus points to post to your account. © 2016 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, INC.

Southwest reserves the right to amend, suspend, terminate, or change the program and/or program rules at any time without notice. Rapid Rewards Members do not acquire property rights in accrued points and awards. The number of points needed for any particular Southwest flight is set by Southwest and will vary depending on destination, time, day of travel, demand, point redemption rate, and other factors and are subject to change