Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

missed flight- no compassion

sarahbeth18
Explorer C

so my daughter had a connecting flight tonight in houston coming from calif and going to end in birminghama al. her flight from california got to houstonn at 7:55 and her flight left for birmingham at 8 needless to say she missed her flight. when she got to the counter they gave her a new ticket for in the morning and told her she could sleep in the corner and pointed out a spot. I think this is unacceptable for a young lady in a town where she knows no one is treated this way. there was no compassion or no offer to put hre in a hotel nor give her a free flight nothing for her having to stay all night and not to mention that as her parents i had to take off work in order to pick her up at 12:30 on monday! this is awful customer service and I have always been a southwest traveler but Im done now. the last trips have always been delayed and now this it shows me they dont care about me or my family or anyone else i wonder how they would feel if this was there child and they better hope nothing happens to her because of this and there airline and employees! HAD ENOUGH!!