Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Email

Ingbeck25
Explorer C

Hi, I  booked a fight on June 21, 2023 and have the confirmation but haven't received a email yet. Also the charges are still  pending,  why?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Email

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@Ingbeck25 wrote:

Hi, I  booked a fight on June 21, 2023 and have the confirmation but haven't received a email yet. Also the charges are still  pending,  why?

Hello!

The confirmation notification is usually sent immediately after purchasing. The subject line will read something like "You're going to (Destination City) on (Flight Date + Confirmation #)!".

Double-check that your email address was entered correctly in your Rapid Rewards profile and check all spam and promotional folders for this email. If no luck, I would call the airline with your confirmation details and have a CSA resolve. As your trip draws closer, you should be receiving a series of follow up emails (e.g. "Have you book your rental car/hotel", "What you'll need for your Trip", "Your Trip is almost here"). Look for these too.

Your booking details should also be available upon logging into your Rapid Rewards profile and selecting "My Account". Flight details should be available under the "My upcoming trips" area.

Hope this helps!

Re: Email

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Ingbeck25 wrote:

Log on to your RR account to verify the trip is there - my guess is that it is not.

Did you use google pay? Lots of people are having trouble with it - situations that sound like yours.

Anyway, the charges show as pending because your CC company has not received word that the ticket has been issued.