Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

BNA to LIT Direct??

mrdjark
Explorer C

Any chance a direct flight from BNA to LIT will be added in the near future??  I see that Southwest announced that BNA will be a new crew base, so we are hopeful that LIT is added as a new city served out of Nashville.  

5 REPLIES 5

Re: BNA to LIT Direct??

dfwskier
Aviator A

I'd be surprised.  It already has east and west connection thru Atlanta Dallas, Denver and La Vegas. It's a small enough market that I doubt that it needs more.

edit add: oooops -- forgot St. Louis

5280Av8r
Frequent Flyer C

I've was honestly always surprised that SWA didn't have a nonstop between Little Rock and Chicago Midway. Now that I look at a map, I see St. Louis is a better connection point than MDW because it's less out of the way for...say a flight to MCI or OMA. I do wonder if they could do a Sunday-Friday or Monday-Friday service between LIT and MDW.

DEN (CLT) Based | Aviation Enthusiast | Full of Passion for Southwest

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

Hello and welcome!

Good suggestion! American Airlines and Delta appear to dominate the market at Little Rock LIT and according to their non-stop map, Nashville BNA is absent. 

I would forward your request directly to Southwest Customer Service as this message board is Customer-to-Customer. I think the thing that would limit this would be gate space at LIT and airline resources.

https://support.southwest.com/email-us/s/

mrdjark
Explorer C

Thank you for your suggestion!  I just emailed per your suggestion. 

I wasn't sure where to post or send this type of request, so thank you!  I'm still happy I found this board as it appears there is some valuable information shared here.  Cheers!

dfwskier
Aviator A

It might happen if/when BNA replaces ATL  as  Southwest's gateway to the SE.

Keep your fingers crossed.