Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Airlines Route List

Dallas101
Explorer C

Why does the website say there are direct flights from Dallas Love to Boston, BUT there are none.  Can SWA update their website?  What other information on your website is incorrect?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Southwest Airlines Route List

5280Av8r
Frequent Flyer C
Solution

Southwest destination route list shows all the flight options on the bookable schedule which is currently through October 2, 2024. Upon looking at the flight schedule search, it appears that Dallas to Boston service is offered nonstop seasonally on weekends (primarily summer and probably peak holiday season as well) . There should be plenty of one stop options the rest of the year.

DEN (CLT) Based | Aviation Enthusiast | Full of Passion for Southwest

Dallas101
Explorer C

When are the nonstop flights?  I don't see them for holidays OR in the summer.  When was the last flight SWA flew nonstop from Dallas to Boston?

5280Av8r
Frequent Flyer C

I just chose a random week in June (the week of the 9th) and there was a nonstop offered on Sunday and Saturday. I didn't go back to when the flights started for the season, but my guess would be June 8th based on when a lot of other seasonal flights are starting or resuming. 

DEN (CLT) Based | Aviation Enthusiast | Full of Passion for Southwest

shanewant10
Explorer C

For that you need to go to southwest airlines official website on their home page you can search any route and their fares for the same