Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

After f2f received phone call

Shayentsang
New Arrival

Hi luvs!!!   So it's been about two weeks since my face to face interview for a Ramp Agent position.  I honestly thought I wouldn't be hearing from them because it wasn't my best interview.  Today while at work I got a call from Lisa from their Atlanta office.  I called back immediately, however she is gone for the day.  I went to my dashboard and the application does say "closed complete."  

Do they call to let people know that the DIDNT get the position?

If I did get hired is there something other than "closed complete" that appears???  

Any input greatly appreciated.  Obviously I'm going to call first thing in the morning but I was wondering if this same type of thing happened with anyone else.  I want to be excited but I know it could be a "sorry you didn't get the job" call.  

thanks!!!

Shay

8 REPLIES 8

Re: After f2f received phone call

Passenger1C
Rising Star

@Shayentsang  Click on the link below to find other discussions regarding "Closed & Complete ". 

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Southwest-Careers/Closed-Complete/m-p/81659

Good luck to you! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Shayentsang
New Arrival

Hello all!  Just wanted to let you know that I was actually hired for a different position with SW and that's why application says "closed complete" for a different position.  Thanks everyone!!!!  I'm so excited !!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

VB24

Hi may I ask what other position they hired you for?

Highlighted

Shayentsang
New Arrival

Hi there!
Operations Agent!!!  They thought it was a much better fit for me since I didn't have any real physical work experience.  I don't even have to interview again!!!  I am beyond excited!!!  

jksobonya

Congrats!!!

--Jessica

VB24

@Shayentsang wrote:

Hi there!
Operations Agent!!!  They thought it was a much better fit for me since I didn't have any real physical work experience.  I don't even have to interview again!!!  I am beyond excited!!!  

This is too awesome!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats I hope the training goes well and you love the new position! 

CoronadoTexas81
New Arrival

My understanding is that they will simply email you to tell you if you weren't selected. But they will call you to give the news of moving forward! I have applied for two positions and I have a f2f interview this Monday for Provisioning! I have not yet been told if I've been selected to interview for the Ramp position I applied for, but I am just so happy to get an interview! I would LUV to work for SWA! Good luck to you!!

VB24

@CoronadoTexas81 wrote:

My understanding is that they will simply email you to tell you if you weren't selected. But they will call you to give the news of moving forward! I have applied for two positions and I have a f2f interview this Monday for Provisioning! I have not yet been told if I've been selected to interview for the Ramp position I applied for, but I am just so happy to get an interview! I would LUV to work for SWA! Good luck to you!!

I have the same understanding I'm just glad you got a chance for an interview I'm praying I get one too! Knock it out the park!!!