Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application status says in process

Tamiami
Explorer C

Applied for WFH customer representative position in May. 

I received an email Friday that they have interviewd and filled all available spots (this was the first update I received since applying) post was only up for a few hours. 

The web portal still shows my application as "In Process"  

Is there still the possibility of hope?  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Application status says in process

mkmullins50
Explorer C

I wish I could give you a positive answer, but I’m in the same boat. I applied for corporate positions 3 weeks ago and it’s listed as In Process as well. I received a recruiter interview on another position a few months as but then sat as In Process for almost 90 days after that. Finally, I received an email stating they weren’t going to fill the position after all due to reviewed business priorities. 

I’m remaining hopeful though. I hope you will as well!  Best of luck! 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi there, @Tamiami!

So sorry for the disappointing update. For that Customer Representative role, we received a *lot* of interest, and we have worked to review applications in the order received for the positions we have available. While your application isn't moving forward at this time, there's still a chance - our Team will follow up via email if an opportunity for this posting becomes available again! 

Thank you so much for your interest in a career with Heart! 

Tamiami
Explorer C

Thanks for the update.   I was stressed because it was so hard to find the listing.  My friend who is a customer representative that recommended me, tried helping me the whole time and I randomly found it about 2 hours after it went live, so I knew It was in late and felt crushed It had taken so long as I was waiting for it to be posted for hours. (Actually about a month when my friend told me it was going to be posted and she put my info into the recommended portal.