Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Are you ready to take flight? The Flight Attendant position opens soon!

cbello5
Explorer A

I am thrilled to take flight tomorrow and begin my highly sought after journey to become a flight attendant.  

Let me know the next step 🙂

Flightchick11
Explorer A

I AM SO READY AND EXCITED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!  GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CANDIDATES OUT THERE!  FLY SAFE AND FABULOUS!! ❤️✈️👩‍✈️

Steffany

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

Best wishes to all who plan to apply for Flight Attendant tomorrow. 🙂

20230415_094809.jpg

Being a frequent flyer, repeat customer, and a new A-Lister, I can tell Southwest Flight Attendants certainly enjoy what they do. I can see how this position is very competitive and receiving many views and replies on this board.

During my flights, I'll sometimes get surprised with some unexpected entertainment during boarding, when I'm getting my Remy Grahams, and even during the general safety announcements. Speaking of which, who here has already memorized this:

Ladies and gentlemen, if we could have your attention for just a few moments, we would like to point out the... ... ...?

Get some good rest tonight and do your best when filling and submitting your applications, and I may see you serving me some Remy's (or the classic snack mix) with some fine Cranberry Cocktail on a future flight one day.

Best...

SoCalFlyer97

tamloveslife
Explorer C

YES!  I am ready!  This is so exciting!  Best of luck to everyone interested in applying. 

Erikxaaa
Explorer C

Hello!, are we going to receive an email tomorrow? Thank you

pgilbert
Explorer C

I am so excited to start my career with Southwest ♥️

Tay1459
Explorer C

Does anyone know what time the application opens? It just says "morning". 

kirsham
Explorer A

Good morning @Tay1459

It is 6:41 CT where I am and it has not opened it yet. There is no set time this morning. We were assured however everyone's application would be reviewed we just have to make sure to submit before the 1pm CT deadline. They will also be posting messages to this forum when it does. Be sure to subscribe!

Good luck today!

Tay1459
Explorer C

Thank you. I submitted my application. When I returned to the home screen it said I had no applications but I know I saw the confirmation screen. 

zoeserfontein
Explorer C

It took some time for my application to upload to my profile. I received a confirmation email about 20 minutes after my application was submitted & now I am able to view it through Workday!