Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Are you ready to take flight? The Flight Attendant position opens soon!

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

All:

It looks like the page went live again:

https://careers.southwestair.com/job/R-2023-35522/Flight-Attendant

Give it another try!

LionLamb
Explorer B

The posting is at the top of this page. Don't give up. Try again Luv.  I'm sure there are so many application submissions that the system got over whelmed. I It'll catch up and you will be able to apply. 

Kellypickering
Explorer B

I know my resume uploaded and was on the last couple pages of the application and like everyone else in the last 10 minutes, the job is saying no longer available.  I am wondering if they reached a certain number of applicants and then it shut down.  My only hope is, I know it said my resume was accepted....guess I just have to hope and pray for the best.  I am just glad I was on my computer when someone said the job was posted.  I feel like it was only posted for 30 minutes.  Someone did say we had until 1pm and to not feel pressured about applying first thing.  I feel bad for those that may be working and can't get on until lunchtime.   Guess we will just have to wait and see, maybe there is an issue with the site, maybe they will open it up again.  

lorimcnitt
Adventurer C

Hi All! In the first section, it asks for SOURCE. Options are SOURCE RECRUITER or PREVIOUS SWA EMPLOYEE. Neither apply....which do we select??

sncr23
Explorer C

Similar to what happened to others that have commented. I was checking frequently this morning and when the job opened up, I immediately filled out the application. However, when I tried to submit it, it said the job was no longer open. I hope I will get another opportunity to apply. 

Michaelhicks
Explorer B

Mission Accomplished.  Now I wait for my wings 🙂

lorimcnitt
Adventurer C

FA training is not easy & often not what people think it is. Get ready...it's fun but not easy ;o)

excitedfly
Explorer C

Just finished - I hope to be flying soon. Best to you all 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @Elle2023@excitedfly@Kaleb21@Erikxaaa@zoeserfontein@alacy@Janaylauren@denisetab@Kellypickering@sncr23, and all! 

So sorry for any challenges locating the Flight Attendant posting or submitting your application! If you haven't already, you should be able to refresh to the posting here: https://swa.is/Sept26FlightAttendant and get that application process started (or started again for some of you who had difficulties submitting!). The posting will be open until 1:00 p.m. CT. As long as you have your application complete and submitted by then, you'll be all set for consideration! 

Elle2023
Adventurer C

Many thanks for the response.  I was able to get in to submit my application.  I am so HAPPY and certainly feel the LUV!!  #FingersCrossed