Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Are you ready to take flight? The Flight Attendant position opens soon!

k10bush
Explorer C

Same - all I see is my email address as my account profile. Maybe this will update come tomorrow? 

sraines1971
Explorer C

Same!  Assume we will all be able to do that as soon as the portal opens up.  BEST of luck to all of us aspiring FA's who want to work for the BEST AIRLINE EVER !!!! ✈️❤️💙💛✈️

tlemieux
Explorer C

Hello to a lovely community already forming!  I actually have the very same question as you, @keepflying - I was trying to add my passport information, contact information, etc. to my profile, but there doesn't seem to be an option to do that once I've created my profile.  Any help or feedback anyone might have is so much appreciated!

TamiaSmith
Explorer C

Hey! I applied as well and once my application uploaded and a few minutes passed, my Candidate profile finally allowed me to update my contact information. I was so worried that my application was not connected to my Candidate account. I hope your account has updated as well at this point. Best of luck to everyone ❤️

agoodspeed
Explorer C

On the Candidate Home page, it states to click on Update Personal Information, but there is no link to click on.  Only Edit Settings is there to update an email, but nothing else of the profile.  It seems a lot of people are having this problem, we're just trying to get our profile ready to apply on Tuesday, but are unable to. Can someone please assist?

Michaelhicks
Explorer B

Good this is just not me having this issue.   I am ready 

kirsham
Explorer A

I’ve been checking the careers page almost everyday, I am so excited. Best of luck to everyone!❤️ 
Does anyone happen to know what time the position will open in the morning of the 26th? 

katstaff
Explorer B

FYI fellow candidates: It's 04:15 PST and no post on the job...yet! 🙂

Katherine S.

F1fan0907
Explorer C

Up early too and ready to apply! Anyone know when the link will be posted?

MsJam98
Explorer A

I'm up watching and waiting also!