Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Are you ready to take flight? The Flight Attendant position opens soon!

Shelli
Explorer B

Make sure to check your email! You will see a confirmation that says they have received your submission. Good Luck to you! 

cbello5
Explorer A

Hi,  same thing occurred with me.  Just wondering if you received any feedback, interview, email reply, etc.

Thx you

Christi

cbello5
Explorer A

Hi the same thing occurred with me.  

Just wondering if you received any feedback, interview, email reply, etc.

Thx you, 

Christi

Ayannajl
Explorer C

Hi everyone, I'm a bit worried because I tried refreshing every hour since this morning until 11 and was having errors. I had no idea that there were any issues and by the time that I had finished doing everything I saw that it had closed! Did anyone else have this issue and is it too late now?

Shelli
Explorer B

I had some lagging as I typed in info. I believe SWA broke the internet because everyone was applying at the same time. I finished my submission right before 7am (PT) they must have closed it within 2-3hrs after opening or maybe sooner. 

Shelli
Explorer B

I’m excited for SWA to get to know me as a person! I pray everyone on this community chat seeking your future wings prospers!

I stayed up all night to pursue this dream of mine! At 11:59pm (PT)

I started my journey. I refreshed the SW website every 30min. Finally at about 6:30am (PT) or so the FA position posted. I took my time on every part of the application to make sure it was accurate before submitting. I’m so glad I signed up for the career updates prior to this day! I’m hearing from those who are already FA with SW, the process could take months. It’s worth the wait for me! SWA is such an amazing airline to work for. I have a few friends that have worked here and still are working with SW and they LOVE SWA. Blessed Be everyone!! 🙂

MelisseW
Explorer C

How often are FA applications accepted?  I missed the window, did not know it was just for hours.  So sad.  

Cmdelinski
Explorer B

Has anyone received an email stating that Southwest has received your application?

Mklokk
Adventurer C

Yes. Mine says in process

Jetmama13
Explorer A

😁…. Just curious, besides the email you’ve received is your candidate page showing your application in progress as well?