Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Call Center Reservationist for Phoenix, AZ

aorozco
Explorer C

I have been searching for months in regards to an open call center position and have been unable to find a link to an application but found this on a hiring site recently:

• **CALL CENTER POSITION*** • **INTERVIEWING LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*** • **FIRST AVAILABLE CLASS WILL BE FEBRUARY 18, 2018*** • **Southwest Airlines will accept your job bid for the Customer Service Representative position only if you are currently a resident of Arizona or can provide established residency in the state of Arizona.*** • **If you are not selected for this job posting, you will not be eligible to reapply for the Phoenix Customer Service Representativefor 12 months from the day of interview***

Everytime I search for an application I only reach dead ends. If anyone can provide me with a link to the application, a location, or number to call for the Phoenix call center location that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Call Center Reservationist for Phoenix, AZ

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee

Hi @aorozco,

Thank you for your interest in joining the Southwest Call Center Team in Phoenix! If you do not see the position you wish to apply to currently, you can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/Southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see your application the next time this position is posted!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community