Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Call Center in San Antonio

anthonyr
Explorer C

I believe there are no positions at this time. How would I be able to be put on a waiting list if a posistion becomes available?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Call Center in San Antonio

franktravel
Aviator B

"If the position you’re interested in isn’t open at this time, sign up for a job alert by going to workfor.us/southwest. In order to remain consistent in our hiring practices and to be fair to all applicants, we accept applications for a specific position, and only when the job listing is active on our Careers page."

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @anthonyr,

The information that @franktravel provided is correct! You can sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. We are thrilled to hear that you are interested in a role in our San Antonio Call Center and hope to see your application the next time this position is available!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

DMAck1960
Explorer C

I noticed that there have been some openings for the San Antonio call center.  I am VERY interested.  I am a military spouse of 35 years and work with many organizations throughout the communtiy.  Currently I am employed with William Sonoma at the San Marcos Outlet where I deal with customer service issuse every day.  I have held customer service positions since 2008 and before that served in numerous volunteer positions as a military spouse.  They have ranged from work with the Red Cross, USO, Fisher House, Family Readiness, Youth Centers and many more.  As a 50+ person, I believe that my experience in the military community and in customer service would be a vital asset to your company.  I believe in your company standards and all you bring to the American public.  Please keep me informed of any future openings with Southwest Airlines.  Thank you for your time.