Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer service agent

ATabb
Explorer C

Good morning!

I was just curious about getting alittle insight on the position I applied for. I recently applied for a customer service agent position in Hartford Ct. it has been alittle over a month since I had applied, however I still haven’t heard anything yet. My application still says “in process”. So I was curious to know how long is the wait game? And if you may think I should reach out to someone? I know recruiters are very busy. 
thank you for your time 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer service agent

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there, @ATabb!

Thanks for your interest in joining the Hartford (BDL) Family!  It looks like that Customer Service Agent position has closed and is no longer accepting applications. From here, our Recruiting Team should be in the stages of reviewing applications, setting up time with BDL Leaders, and getting the interview stage started. There haven't been any interviews just yet, so I would keep a close eye on your email inbox (and junk/spam folders too - just in case) for communication to come soon. We're so appreciative of your interest!  

Good luck! 

Re: Customer service agent

ATabb
Explorer C

Thank you for responding! I truly appreciate it and will be on a look out for an email 🙂