Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Destination 225

Timothy_Gillis
Explorer C

Hi Adrienne, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I wanted to check back with you as I still have heard nothing about finishing the last section of the ADAPT assessment. Do you know anyone else I can contact in regards to this situation. I've reached out to the ADAPT company as well and have receive nothing in return. Very strange. I'd really like to finish as I studied two weeks for the test and feel really good about it. Thank you for your help, It's very much appreciated!

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, Timothy. 

I am so sorry for your lack of answers - I wasn't able to find anything out either since my last message to you. Have you had any update?

@Timothy_Gillis 

Timothy_Gillis
Explorer C

Hi Adrienne!

No, I haven't had any type of response. I have emailed Landy and called different HR numbers to Southwest with no luck of a response. I feel I really did well on the entire assessment and studied for 2 weeks straight, 8hrs a day. It was only the last module that didn't work correctly. 

I tried applying again but the system tells me I have already applied. I'm hoping someone can get in touch with me to send me the last flight module so I can complete it and move forward.

Thank you for asking, I really appreciate it! If you hear anything, please email (tgloan@hotmail.com), call 904-495-8237 or message me. 

Thanks again,

Tim Gillis

Rian_S
Explorer C

Hello Adrienne B,

About a week ago I completed my destination 225 application, and about 5 days ago, I filled out a survey that was sent to me asking information such as name, email, start date, and location of training. However I was meant to receive a code for the ADAPT assessment upon the completion of the survey. Since last week I have yet to receive that code and therefore I cannot progress my application towards my Destination 225 journey. 

I’ve read that they send codes 120 days prior to start date for training, I put down my earliest start date as February 5th 2024, I Should I have received the code by now, if anyone could help that would be great, Thank you.

Any help with the issue stated would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Rian_S
Explorer C

Hello Timothy,

After you had finish completing the survey asking when you were available to start and where, When did you receive the adapt testing code and how did you receive it? Did you contact anyone to get the code? Because Ive yet to receive mine after finishing the survey. Thank you.