Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant

adavillier
Explorer C

Good Afternoon,

I got a phone call in October asking was I still interested in a flight attendant position I had applied for which I was :). I was then told a recruiter would get in contact with me but I never recieved a call or email. I go on the site weekly to check my status and it was under review for some time but now when I login and look on the site for the status nothing is found and it doesnt show my application.

Was there a step I missed for this process. Just looking for some direction so I know maybe for the future or if my application could still be open now.

I look forward to hearing from you

Angelica D.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flight Attendant

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @adavillier,

We are delighted to hear of your passion and excitement for becoming a Flight Attendant at Southwest! With regards to your question, you are right on track in the process and no need to worry. Our hard-working Recruiters are moving through candidates as quickly as possible, but you haven't missed anything. Sit back, relax and enjoy this video of another Flight Attendant hopeful while you wait. Best of luck as you move through the process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: Flight Attendant

adavillier
Explorer C

Well this was very reassuring and I loved the video 🙂 Thank you Ms. Kelby I will defintely stop panicking at the moment. I look forward to speaking with someone.

Again Thank You