Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring Process/timeline

dsemler34
Explorer C
Hello

I received an email regarding the application I submitted for the Customer Service Agent Orange Co./Santa Ana position.  I understand the application process does take time but I wanted to reach out to see if I am being considered for the position.  I see my application shows "active and in process" but it's been a while so I'm not sure if it's stuck?  I will continue to be patient and hopeful because I would love to work for Southwest Airlines!  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you so much.
Donna Semler

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Hiring Process/timeline

cheyenneallgood
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey Donna! Thank you for your patience - I know it can be nerve wrecking! 

@adrienneb is our recruitment guru here on the Community, so maybe she can help you with an update!

dsemler34
Explorer C

Ok great thank you so much for your response.  I will wait my turn I know how busy you all are!

Donna Semler

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey there, @dsemler34!

Happy Monday! So sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I've been out of office for a bit! 

That SNA Customer Service Agent position (R-2023-28851) did receive quite a bit of interest & applications - a few hundred, in fact! Of course, this does make for a competitive process. Our Team has been reviewing applications in the order received, and they're actively inviting qualified Candidates to interview and learn more about their interest in the position. As they continue to work their way through the application list, I'm hopeful they'll be able to meet you & get to know you a bit better. Keep an eye on your email inbox for an update as soon as one is available! 

Crossing my fingers for you! 

dsemler34
Explorer C
Solution

Good morning @adrienneb!!

Thank you so much for your response delayed or not!  I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me knowing how busy you must be.  Goodness a few hundred applicants!  That's awesome and it says a lot about Southwest!  I will continue to stay positive, patient and hopeful that the recruiting team will find me qualified for an interview.  It would be great to have that conversation.

Thank you for your crossed fingers 🙂