Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Issue with recruiting email

vbspears
Explorer C

My sister has received an email with my name on it to finish the recruiting process. How can i fix this and who do i need to speak with?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Issue with recruiting email

Muhammad-ahmed
Explorer C

Hi,

Dear vbspears,

Here's a solution, If your sister has received an email with your name regarding the recruiting process, here's what you can do:

1. Contact the company's HR department or recruitment team: Reach out to the company directly and explain the situation. Provide them with details about the email your sister received and clarify that you did not authorize it.
  2. Forward the email: Send a copy of the email to the HR department or recruitment team as evidence. Include any relevant information, such as your contact details and any previous communication you had with them.
  3. Follow up with a phone call: If you haven't received a response or resolution via email, consider calling the company's HR department or recruitment team to discuss the issue further. This will allow for direct communication and immediate clarification.
Muhammad Ahmed

Re: Issue with recruiting email

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @vbspears!

So sorry for any confusion for your or your sister! Glad to help work through what's going on here.

By chance, did either of you refer the other to a position at Southwest?