Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Job application

Asaprockwell
Explorer C

I just applied for the position R-2023-32389 Ramp Agent - Colorado Springs and immediately got an email saying I didn’t meet the minimum requirements for the job description. After double checking the job description, I don’t see anything that would immediately disqualify me from being considered for the job. The only reason I can think of that would make me ineligible is that I’m not a current Colorado resident, but I am looking to relocate there to be closer to family. Is there any chance you’d be able to tell me why my application was instantly denied and if there may have been some kind of mistake? Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Job application

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Here is another thread with a similar situation. I know this won’t give you a detailed explanation on why you were not selected, but possibly could give you some insight? 

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Southwest-Careers/Was-i-instantly-reject-from-a-job-R-2023-31893-...

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Re: Job application

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @Asaprockwell

I see that you touched base with us on social media as well. I sent you a reply there with some additional context. Thank you so much for the opportunity to follow up!