Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Kudos to the HR Talent Team

cb884x
Explorer C

I applied for a role with Southwest Airlines, and it is currently: in Processing.

I was directed here to read FAQ about the job updates and hiring process. I must say, HR is very helpful to all potential candidates that have questions in regard to joining the Southwest team.  All this information you provide is very helpful.  Thank you, one thousand times! 

FLY HIGH!❤️

Best,

Cecil Berryman

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Kudos to the HR Talent Team

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@cb884x wrote:

I applied for a role with Southwest Airlines, and it is currently: in Processing.

I was directed here to read FAQ about the job updates and hiring process. I must say, HR is very helpful to all potential candidates that have questions in regard to joining the Southwest team.  All this information you provide is very helpful.  Thank you, one thousand times! 

FLY HIGH!❤️

Best,

Cecil Berryman

Hello Cecil-

Glad to hear that Southwest HR is assisting you with your job opportunity and application. So that the HR staff receive their recognition due, would you let the airline know of your experience by emailing Southwest directly. If you have the names of any staff that helped, let them know:

https://support.southwest.com/email-us/s/

I'm sure the rep who receives your email will forward it to the appropriate HR department head.

Best wishes in your career!

cb884x
Explorer C

Absolutely. I can do that. 

CB

cb884x
Explorer C

Request complete. Case #74706778

I was honored to do so. 

Thank you,

CB

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@cb884x  good luck to you with the next steps you will take in the interview process. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

cb884x
Explorer C

I appreciate your kind words. 

Thank you.

CB

cb884x
Explorer C

Yes, and that issue was fixed when it was brought their attention.