Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My Experience at MCO/Shali Lopez

Estebanjr61
Explorer C

On March 21, 2024 I was flying from MCO to Philadelphia with my grandson Noah, whose 8th years old to have a surgery from his hips and knees at Shriners Hospital in order to stand him and start therapies so he can walk. Upon arrived from SJU we moved to the gate 121 and wait in there for some time before our flight. Later this lady in the Southwest Uniform and with a kind and warm heart approach my grandson and on her knees she start asking where his going, his name and after he answers the questions, she ask me and I explained the reason of our trip. Just before she start the boarding process, She grab the microphone to announced the boarding and she just said the purposed of my grandsons trip, and she start expressing some amazing, beautiful and touch words that we all got stone. Her name is Shali Lopez from Southwest in Orlando (MCO). Shali, we don't have the words to say how THANKFUL, and GREAT we felt with your sweet words were heart touching. Those words and Your heart is one that shows the passion for your job, customers and more important You Truly represents the Hights Standards and Core Values of Southwest. If you're reading this message and have Instagram you can watch the video under (Shalilopez78) in Instagram recorded on March 21, 2024. Shali, THANKS so much for your truly care, make us feel like family and just let know that some passengers recorded the video and now we just expand our family with new friends who are praying for his recovery, which by the way the surgery went as it was plan and his now in therapy and making great progress on his standing and walking. Also the Captain and Crew were wishing all the best on his surgery. THANKS SO MUCH SHALI LOPEZ FOR YOUR CARE, and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE that demonstrate your passion to GO ABOVE AND BEYOND with your CUSTOMERS. Here's a photo when Shali was making the announcement.

Blessings,

Esteban Sanchez and Noah A. Rivera.

Estebanjr61_0-1712500617026.png

1 REPLY 1

Re: My Experience at MCO/Shali Lopez

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@Estebanjr61 wrote:

On March 21, 2024 I was flying from MCO to Philadelphia with my grandson Noah, whose 8th years old to have a surgery from his hips and knees at Shriners Hospital in order to stand him and start therapies so he can walk. Upon arrived from SJU we moved to the gate 121 and wait in there for some time before our flight. Later this lady in the Southwest Uniform and with a kind and warm heart approach my grandson and on her knees she start asking where his going, his name and after he answers the questions, she ask me and I explained the reason of our trip. Just before she start the boarding process, She grab the microphone to announced the boarding and she just said the purposed of my grandsons trip, and she start expressing some amazing, beautiful and touch words that we all got stone. Her name is Shali Lopez from Southwest in Orlando (MCO). Shali, we don't have the words to say how THANKFUL, and GREAT we felt with your sweet words were heart touching. Those words and Your heart is one that shows the passion for your job, customers and more important You Truly represents the Hights Standards and Core Values of Southwest. If you're reading this message and have Instagram you can watch the video under (Shalilopez78) in Instagram recorded on March 21, 2024. Shali, THANKS so much for your truly care, make us feel like family and just let know that some passengers recorded the video and now we just expand our family with new friends who are praying for his recovery, which by the way the surgery went as it was plan and his now in therapy and making great progress on his standing and walking. Also the Captain and Crew were wishing all the best on his surgery. THANKS SO MUCH SHALI LOPEZ FOR YOUR CARE, and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE that demonstrate your passion to GO ABOVE AND BEYOND with your CUSTOMERS. Here's a photo when Shali was making the announcement.

Blessings,

Esteban Sanchez and Noah A. Rivera.

Great follow up story and glad to hear Noah is doing well. The Instagram account appears to be private but thanks for sharing this experience to the community anyway. These are tremendous stories to hear. If you haven't done so yet, be sure to send this follow-up compliment to Southwest Customer Service in conjunction with your original story 😎

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

Click on "Compliment", "Customer Service"