Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Profile dashboard now reads “you have not submitted your profile to any jobs”

AlyssaTrue
Explorer C

Hello, 

I applied and got an email confirmation for the flight attendant position that was opened on Feb. 5th. I checked my profile a few times and it said that I had successfully submitted for that position. I can’t remember the last time I checked, but today when I checked my profile, my dashboard is telling me that my profile has not been submitted to any positions. Does this mean my profile was submitted and I am not being offered the next step? If someone could offer some insight that would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Alyssa

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Profile dashboard now reads “you have not submitted your profile to any jobs”

franktravel
Aviator B

You could give this a try? 

Should you encounter technical turbulence along the way, send an email with a brief description and screen shot of the error message to swapeople@wnco.com.  Someone will assist you within two business days.

Re: Profile dashboard now reads “you have not submitted your profile to any jobs”

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @AlyssaTrue,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team and for your application! In order to see your application for the Flight Attendant position, you will need to login to the specific Flight Attendant portal. Click here to access the portal. Best of luck throughout the application process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

AlyssaTrue
Explorer C

Excellent!

Thank you for your timely response!  I was stressing out. 

-Alyssa