Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Ramp Agent Training Question

KristinaMac
Explorer C

Hi all- couple quick curious questions. 

I completed my virtual interview two days ago and received a contingent offer immediately after. Today I’m going to do my finger prints and drug test. After I do the one week of training at home base, as we all know, they then will send me to Dallas to the TOPS building for additional training. My question is- 

Is the hotel the Sheraton Hotel that they put us in? And do I have to share a room with someone? 

thanks all! Really looking forward to this. My home station is going to be BNA- Nashville 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ramp Agent Training Question

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

So, just to make sure you have the right info, you'll be training first at your local station for 2-3 weeks. Then you'll go to TOPS. They use the Sheraton hotel, but there are other hotels they may use. You will not have a roommate. With Covid, they got rid of roommates. I hope this answers your question! 

KristinaMac
Explorer C

Yes it does! Thanks!

Joep
Adventurer A

Got you so 2-3 weeks of traing at the your airport. Now for the Hotel ramp and csa are in the Crown plaza, pilots and flight attendants are at the Sheraton. I know the next class is going this Sunday! Congratulations and welcome to the family!

KristinaMac
Explorer C

Ah gotcha! And yes thanks so much!