Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Sponsorships need

juaxxys
Explorer C

I'm attempting to contact somebody who can lead me in the correct heading to discuss game's sponsorships. I'm searching for additional data and an application cycle.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sponsorships need

Morgankooper45
Explorer C

If you're interested in discussing game sponsorships and looking for more information and the application process, here are some steps you can take to find the right person to contact:

Identify gaming companies or organizations that you would like to approach for sponsorships. Look for companies that align with your game or gaming-related project.
Visit the websites of the gaming companies you're interested in and look for information on sponsorships or partnerships. Many companies have dedicated sponsorship pages or contact information for sponsorship inquiries.
Many gaming companies have community managers or partnership managers who handle sponsorship requests and collaborations. You can try reaching out to them via email or social media.
Attend gaming events, conferences, or virtual conventions where you might meet representatives from gaming companies. Networking at these events can lead to valuable connections.
Follow gaming companies on social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn. Engage with their posts and reach out to them directly through social media messages.
If you can't find specific contact information for sponsorships, you can try reaching out through the company's general support or inquiries email. They may direct you to the appropriate department.
Some gaming agencies or talent agencies specialize in connecting content creators and game developers for sponsorships and collaborations. You can explore such agencies for potential opportunities.
Before contacting gaming companies, have a well-prepared pitch or proposal ready. Highlight the value you can bring to the sponsorship, your target audience, and how the partnership will benefit both parties.
When contacting gaming companies, be professional and concise in your communication. If you don't receive an immediate response, follow up politely after a reasonable period.

I hope You are like my point of view Thank You.

Re: Sponsorships need

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@juaxxys wrote:

I'm attempting to contact somebody who can lead me in the correct heading to discuss game's sponsorships. I'm searching for additional data and an application cycle.

Hello!

It looks like another poster inquired of something similar in June regarding a sports sponsorship. Here's the link to that thread that includes a Southwest staff response with an email contact to initiate a sponsorship inquiry with the airline.

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Southwest-Careers/Sports-sponsorships/m-p/160191