Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Supervisor Flight Attendants- ORLANDO

K8lyn
Explorer C

Hi,

I completed the application for Supervisor Flight Attendant for the Orlando location. I immediately received an email rejecting my app. I must have done something incorrect. Is there anyway I can resolve this? I also applied for the Denver location and this did not happen. I hope this does not reflect my performance and lower my chances for the Supervisor Flight Attendant in Denver, CO. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Supervisor Flight Attendants- ORLANDO

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi there, @K8lyn! Thanks for reaching out! 

I took a closer look at your Supervisor Flight Attendants Orlando, and it does look like your application was automatically removed from consideration based on your answers to the application questions - namely, to answering "No" to the "Do you have a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education? (not all jobs require this)" question. Since the job description includes this as a requirement for the role, your answer removed your application from consideration. So sorry for any confusion (or any potential mis-clicking) there! 

That said, I do see you have an active application for the Supervisor Flight Attendants Denver position! The application window for that just closed a couple days ago, and it looks like our Team is beginning to review applications. Fingers crossed our Team has the opportunity to connect with you - keep an eye on your email inbox (and any junk/spam folders - just in case) for any requests or next steps to come.

-Adrienne
Southwest Community Moderator

K8lyn
Explorer C

Thank you so much for reaching back out! It was definitely a mistake. Is there anyway to reverse this inaccuracy? 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

HI again, @K8lyn!

Unfortunately, there's not a way to reverse the disqualification or modify your application after submitting. Sorry about that.

Fingers crossed you and our Careers Team can connect on that Denver position soon! Best of luck! 

-Adrienne
Southwest Community Moderator