Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

emails

marq
Explorer C

Hello, im applied on 2/5 as soon as the website allowed us to apply and ive heard a few others say they have their background email, and they applied hours after me, my application says that im under review,but i havent recieved and email yet. is there a possiblity that i may get one?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: emails

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @marq,

While we would love to provide status updates to every person, it is simply not possible for us to reach out individually to all our applicants. That being said, we recommend keeping an eye on your inbox of the email you applied with and your spam/junk boxes. We also recommend adding "southwest+autoreply@agents.icims.com" to your safe senders list to ensure you don't miss communication from our Hiring Team.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

marq
Explorer C

I applied for the flight attendant position on 2/5 and now it doesn’t show I applied for those positions, it shows other positions that I didn’t apply for

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

​​​​​​Hi @marq,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! Our application system has multiple "portals," which is most likely why you are not seeing this application show up. To view your online job bid for Flight Attendant, you must be logged in to the Flight Attendant Job Portal, rather than logging into the general portal. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers