Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

seeking flight attendant position

staceywhite
Explorer C

Im eagerly seeking a flight attendent position. I live near the Dallas base. I applied online and have not heard back. I did not get an email saying that they had recieved my application. How can I be sure that my application was recieved? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: seeking flight attendant position

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @staceywhite,

Thank you for your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! I checked on your profile within our system, and it looks like you joined our Talent Community for Flight Attendants. We have not opened up this opportunity for applications in a little over a year. I apologize for any confusion here! However, creating a profile in our system is the first step to submitting an application, so you are now one step closer to your application!

You can sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. You can keep an eye on our open positions by visiting southwest.com/careers. We recommend checking often, as our open positions change frequently. Best of luck, and we hope to see your application the next time this position is open!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: seeking flight attendant position

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @staceywhite,

If you are still interested in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant, you can find the most recent information regarding our upcoming posting here. We hope to see your application on February 5th!

Kelby
Southwest Careers