Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

upset!!

Ash_95
Explorer B

was anybody else kicked out as they were applying for the flight attendant job position? 

as I was proceeding to the next page, it told me that the job position i was applying for was no longer available, i even clicked out of eveything and went back to only find the job postion is not even there anymore. I know it says we had untill 1pm CT , but i still had more then enough time .  ANSWERS PLEASE??? ive been keeping tracking every hour unitll it opened. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: upset!!

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@Ash_95 wrote:

was anybody else kicked out as they were applying for the flight attendant job position? 

as I was proceeding to the next page, it told me that the job position i was applying for was no longer available, i even clicked out of eveything and went back to only find the job postion is not even there anymore. I know it says we had untill 1pm CT , but i still had more then enough time .  ANSWERS PLEASE??? ive been keeping tracking every hour unitll it opened. 

I think the 'answer' was a glitch that 'closed' it unexpectedly. Post is live once again. Try once more:

https://careers.southwestair.com/job/R-2023-35522/Flight-Attendant

Elle2023
Adventurer C

Same happen to me.  I kept trying and finally got in.  I applied

SuzanneShazi
Explorer C

It seems there may have been a technical issue with the application process. To get answers about the Flight Attendant job position, I suggest reaching out directly to the company's HR or recruitment department for clarification and assistance. paybyplatema

GeraldJones
Explorer C

With me too.

Lylwa
Explorer C

It appears that there might have been a technical glitch within the application process. If you require information about the Flight Attendant position, I recommend getting in touch with the company's HR or recruitment department directly. They should be able to provide the clarification and assistance you need.

GeraldJones
Explorer C

Any update?