Southwest Airlines Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ES Pets

mrgm50
New Arrival

Thank You for finally cracking down on the ES pet. As in anything good people will take advantage of it until someone or company says thats enough. It's meant for people that realy need them not just because you want to ride with your pet. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Re: ES Pets

Kate564
New Arrival

It is more then wanting to « ride with your pet ». I have travelled for over 10 years with my two furry babies.  I stay at least a month at my destination and need my two little girls that travel in the same carrier together to help keep me calm and at peace.  I understand the cat dog rule and can understand the carrier to not disturb others,but having 2 esa in a carrier over 1 I don’t know what difference it makes to the airline.  When I fly my furry babies go under seat in front of me and after take off I unzip top and put my foot inside to touch them and they never come out of the carrier. Having the two girls together keeps them calm for the flight also.

Highlighted

Re: ES Pets

spacecoastbill

@mrgm50 wrote:

Thank You for finally cracking down on the ES pet. As in anything good people will take advantage of it until someone or company says thats enough. It's meant for people that realy need them not just because you want to ride with your pet. Thank you

Not much of a crack down.  You can simply get online and get a letter for as little as $20.... no problem.