Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Beyond Trauma

floridaguy
Aviator C

I am of the view that if the event is truly traumatic, then file a lawsuit.  You will have to decide where jurisdiction is for the event since the trauma didn't occur when you bought the ticket, but sometime after the flight left the runway.

once-was-enough
Explorer C

Sometimes just walking away is the best response.  Which is what I did then.  It is not my nature to get into verbal confrontations and I don't plan on ever putting myself in that position again, which is why I will never fly Southwest again.  Plenty of airlines to choose from.  

once-was-enough
Explorer C

The seatbelt sign was off, another passenger was already in the restroom.  I did report this when it happened that's why I got the voucher.  You sound like you are looking for any excuse to belittle me and I suspect that you actually work for the airline.  

Munsingerjc
Adventurer C

This makes me think of a couple instanced with "the other guys"

1. Remember when American Airlines was duct taping passengers to chairs?!

2. Remember when an engine fell off United Airlines plane so they had to make emergency turn around

3. Remember when the safety float fell off united Airlines plane halfway through flight

When southwest was coming to be, other airlines were trying to put them out of business. And they almost did. But now they have more customer satisfaction than any other airline, make more money than any other budget airline. And are truly just the best.

I am truly sorry that this one instance has completely ruined your perspective of travel, but I am hoping you will give them another chance because that flight attendant could have been having a bad day. You don't know what happened or is happening in their home or with their family. Everyone has a bad day, and I am pretty sure everyone can attest to that...

In all lovingness, I completely understand what happened to you but why not give them a second chance as this is a very rare occasion. 😉