Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Confirmation Southwest is the Best!

Strazy6149
Explorer C

I've been a long time Southwest frequent flyer and the reasons i prefer Southwest were confirmed today. I have family in CA where Southwest unfortunately does not fly to. It would be a flight, then a 2 hour bus/car ride to one of the major CA cities. I attempted to use American Airlines for convenience to fly directly home (besides a stop in Phoenix). Due to work committments i have to adjust my January flight by a couple days. A $280 flight, changed to a cheaper one, will now also be tagged with a $200 change fee. Sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances with travel reservations. I understand airlines want to limit the irresponsible reservations for committed fliers, or people that truly need certain flights. That being said, i'd like to thank Southwest for their flexibility with flights, carry over/credits with payments, beyond that... their baggage fees make an incredible difference with overall costs as well. I've always recommended and will continue to recommend Southwest to everyone. Keep up the great work!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Confirmation Southwest is the Best!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Thanks for posting, @Strazy6149

I love hearing your enthusiasm for Southwest - we've truly got the best Customers in the industry. Hope to see more from you around here!