Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Convert flight credit

jdcnosse
Explorer C

I currently have two different flight credits that are transferrable, and they don't have an expiration date, however I've gotten myself into a pinch and was wondering if there's any way I can potentially convert them to something that better suits my needs (and helps someone else out in the process?)

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Convert flight credit

bec102896
Aviator A

Are you trying to convert the funds to points? If so the answer is no that’s no longer an option 

since you say you have transferable funds you can transfer them to whoever as long as they have a Rapid Rewards account 

Re: Convert flight credit

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@jdcnosse wrote:

I currently have two different flight credits that are transferrable, and they don't have an expiration date, however I've gotten myself into a pinch and was wondering if there's any way I can potentially convert them to something that better suits my needs (and helps someone else out in the process?)

If you are asking can you sell them I would suspect it is against the terms, but if you have a family member or close friend you might come up with some reasonable exchange. 

I wouldn't post them for sale on marketplace or anything like that. (or this community - no posts for items for sale here)

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.