Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I booked my biyearly trip to Ft. Lauderdale, in order to completem testing, procedure(s doctor visit

annlmutschler
Explorer C

As stated above, I booked my round trip from New Orleans. back home to MS, where i'm trying to help my brother with his Parkinson's Disease. after booking, i was sent notice that my small claims action date was 2 days later than booked. Befre I tried to rebook, I received notice that the defendant hadn't been served, so he hadn't the responsibility oif being there. But, they told me that I have to be there anyway. Is this true?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I booked my biyearly trip to Ft. Lauderdale, in order to completem testing, procedure(s doctor v

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Are you asking for advice with your legal matter?  This really isn't the place for that.

Re: I booked my biyearly trip to Ft. Lauderdale, in order to completem testing, procedure(s docto...

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @annlmutschler,

Can you clarify if your question is about air travel? The Community will be happy to help if you need some insight on how to rebook a ticket or change a travel date, but we cannot offer legal advice.