Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Vacations won't itemize receipt

CarlyO
Explorer C

Hello, Has anyone had success getting Southwest Vacations to send them an itemized receipt? I cannot be reimbursed from my employer without the hotel rate published and southwest vacations stated on the chat and on the phone via customer service they cannot provide me with this information due to booking a package. The receipt, which is basically just my confirmation, states the total for both hotel and flight. I was able to obtain the flight cost on my Southwest.com account. 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Re: Southwest Vacations won't itemize receipt

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@CarlyO wrote:

Hello, Has anyone had success getting Southwest Vacations to send them an itemized receipt? I cannot be reimbursed from my employer without the hotel rate published and southwest vacations stated on the chat and on the phone via customer service they cannot provide me with this information due to booking a package. The receipt, which is basically just my confirmation, states the total for both hotel and flight. I was able to obtain the flight cost on my Southwest.com account. 

Thank you

Hi! I would try contacting the local hotel directly to see if they have the payment details and can email you a copy. No guarantee but worth trying.