Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Worst flight experience of my life flight 6474

cmvalen90
Explorer C

Sat in the plane for 2 hours before take off for a problem that should have been discovered during a required inspection prior to leaving the gate. Then the girl working the lost baggage counter threw an attitude with my wife and told my wife that our bag was on the belt, why didn’t you grab it off the belt. 
if I could give yall 0 stars I would, absolutely ridiculous. Worst service ever!!!! I will never fly with southwest again!!!!!!! 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Worst flight experience of my life flight 6474

parpitt1
Frequent Flyer A

Bummer you had issues, that being said not alot of specific info is provided in your post

When was the flight, March 10th? no date is provided?

Was the baggage on the belt or at lost luggage, I mean if the SWA rep picked up the bag off the belt isn't a legit question for them to ask? Again, no details provided? 

Since this a customer to customer forum you might want to contact SWA direct. (And provide specific details with dates, times, and names.

Vagueness won't get you very far.

Safe travels

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@parpitt1 wrote:

Bummer you had issues, that being said not alot of specific info is provided in your post

When was the flight, March 10th? no date is provided?

Was the baggage on the belt or at lost luggage, I mean if the SWA rep picked up the bag off the belt isn't a legit question for them to ask? Again, no details provided? 

Since this a customer to customer forum you might want to contact SWA direct. (And provide specific details with dates, times, and names.

Vagueness won't get you very far.

Safe travels

"Yeah I wanted to grab a sandwich, sorry I'm late." 😁 Have had this conversation a few times. Sometimes I'm not speedy getting to the carousel. It's fine (I'm reading between the lines that the luggage had been moved to the desk from the carousel already, but was there.)

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry your flight was late

2 hours is nothing these days. My last 2 trips have both been 3* hours late but stuff happens things break. I’d rather it break before take off even if that means I’m stuck on the plane instead of having to deal with an emergency landing. 

you can always send an email to southwest and maybe they can send you a voucher for the inconvenience.