Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Can't Print Boarding Pass From a Mac

llln
Explorer C

Checking in for my flight. Get to the page where the Print button is. The boarding pass is not on the screen, just the info for my flight, with the button to print. When I click Print the Printer screen comes up but what it shows that it will be printing is basically a screen shot and not my boarding pass. I printed it and it was indeed just a screen shot. There is no other option. No option for mobile pass, no option to send boarding pass to email, just the Print button. I cannot move forward to get to the confirmation screen. Using a Mac, also occuring on my iPad. Any ideas besides just waiting to get my boarding pass at the airport?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can't Print Boarding Pass From a Mac

christianboyce
Explorer C

In my experience, Chrome will work, but Safari will not. Maybe if you allow pop-ups in Safari it will work but I know that Chrome works for printing the boarding pass. I have the same problem as you when using Safari on the Mac.

Re: Can't Print Boarding Pass From a Mac

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Unfortunately, people have been reporting this problem for a couple of weeks now. The official reply is to "try another browser" and/or "clear your cache." 😞 

One hopes Southwest actually addresses the issue. In the meantime, if you're unable to check in, you can call and have a rep check you in. If you're unable to print your BP, you can use a kiosk at the airport to print one.